海關
- What's your final destination? - I'm gonna transfer to Barcelona. / My final destination is Barcelona with a layover/stopover in Hong Kong. 「你本行的最后目的地在哪?」,多在轉機時被問。
- What's the purpose of your visit? / Why are you here? - I'm here to visit my friends. 「你來這里的目的是什么?」
- How long are you planning to stay? / How long will you stay? - My return flight is on January 14th. 「你會停留多久?」
- Where will you be staying? - I will stay at the hotel/Airbnb. 「你會住在哪里?」
機場
- Where are you flying to today? - Hi, I'm flying to Shanghai. 「你好,您今天是要飛去哪里?」 - 「你好,我要飛往上海」
- May I have your passport, please? - Here you go. 「可以給我你的護照嗎?」
- Do I need to take my iPad out of my bag? 「我需要把iPad從包里拿出來嗎?」,用于安檢詢問。
- Do you have a carry-on? 「你有手提行李嗎?」
- Do you have any luggage to check in? / How many luggages are you checking in? 「你有行李要托運嗎? - 對,我有一個行李要托運,還有一個隨身行李」,用于辦理行李托運時。隨身行李叫carry-on luggage。
- Please place your bags on the scale. 「請把您的行李包放在秤上。」
- Would you like a window or aisle seat? 「你想要靠窗的位子還是靠走道的位子呢?」
- Excuse me, do you know where the information desk is? 「打擾一下,您知道信息咨詢處在哪嗎?」
- Excuse me, do you know where the baggage claim is? 「不好意思,請問去哪里拿行李呢?」,行李領取處就是"baggage claim"。
登機牌:boarding pass
乘機
- Could you show me where seat 18A is? 「請問18A座位在哪里?」,用于飛機上找不到座位時詢問空乘人員。
- I'm sorry, I think you are in my seat. 「您坐到我的座位上了」,用于你的座位被別人坐了時。
- Would it be possible to change seats with me? 「我能和你換座嗎?」
- Excuse me, Could I have a cup of orange juice, please. 「你好,請給我一杯橙汁。」
- Could I get another blanket, please, I'm a little cold. 「我還能再拿條毯子嗎?我有點冷。」
- I don't feel well, do you have medicine for airsickness? 「我感覺不舒服,你們有暈機藥嗎?」,用于暈機時。
- Where is the nearest lavatory? 「最近的洗手間在哪?」,用于詢問最近的洗手間。
乘車
- Could you please take me to the airport, terminal 1? 「您可以載我去機場1號航站樓嗎?」
- Take me to this address, please. 「請拉我去這個地址。」
- Is there an airport bus to center city? 「這里有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?」
- How long does it take to go to center city? 「到市中心需要多長時間?」
- How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city? / How much does it cost to go to center city by taxi? 「乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?」
- Where can I get a ticket? 「在哪里買票?」
- What time is the departure? 「幾點發車?」
- Stop here, please. 「請停在這里。」
問路
- Excuse me, how can I get to ...? / Could you tell me the way to ...? / How do I get there? 「我該怎么走?」
- Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America. I thought it was around here. Do you know where it is? 「打擾一下,我正在找美國銀行,我認為它就在附近,你知道它在哪里嗎?」
- Is there a public toilet nearby? 「請問附近有沒有公共廁所?」
- Does this road lead to the zoo,please? 「請問這條路是通往動物園的嗎?」
- Which way is east? 「哪邊是東邊啊?」
- How long will it take me to get there? 「到那里大概要多久?」
對于被問路者:
- Sorry, I don't know. I'm a stranger here, too. 「不好意思,我不知道,我也是剛到這里。」
- It's across from the city park. 「在城市公園的對面。」
- It's at the end of the street. 「在這條路的盡頭。」
- Walk around 30 meters, and then turn left. You can't miss it. 「走大約30米,然后左轉,你不會走錯的!」
- Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 「坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。」
- It's only about ten minutes' walk. 「那兒離這兒只有走大約10分鐘的路。」
指路詞匯:
- Walk along this road/street. 「沿著這條路/街走。」
- Walk on and turn left. 「繼續走再向左轉。」
- Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building, then turn left. 「一直往前走,一直走到,一座高樓,然后向左拐。」
- Keep going until you see a big white building on your left. 「繼續往前走,一直走到左邊有座白色建筑。」
- Go on until you reach the end of the road. You'll see the ... in front of you. 「繼續走一直到路的盡頭,你就會看到…在你的面前。」
- It’s between the cinema and the fruit shop. 「在電影院和水果店之間」
- It’s next to / in front of / behind / on the left (right) side of the library. 「它在左邊前面/后面/旁邊/(右)側的圖書館。」
點餐
- Hi, we need a table for two, please. / Can I book/reserve a table for two? / I'd like to reserve a table for tonight. 「你好,我們有兩位。」 / 「我能預定個兩個人的桌子嗎?」 / 「我要預定一個今晚的餐位。」
- How long do we have to wait? 「我們需要等多久?」
- Do you have a table for two? 「有兩個人坐的桌子嗎?」
- Could we have a table over there by the window? 「我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?」
- I'm sorry, it's already reserved. - We'll take this one. 「對不起,那張已有人預訂了。」 - 「好的,我們就要這張。」
- Can I have the menu? 「可以給我菜單嗎?」
- I’m ready to order. / Please take my order. / I need another minute. / Can I have another minute? / Sorry, we need a little bit more time. 「我可以點餐了。 / 我還需要再看看。」
- Can I have a xxx? / I’ll have xxx. / I would like to have xxx. / I would like a glass of water. 「我想要點這個菜。」
- I’m having a hard time, what would you recommend? / Do you have any recommendation? / What are the specialties? 「嗯…我覺得好難選喔,你有什么推薦嗎?」
- What do you have for today's special? 「今天的推薦餐是什么?」
- What kind of soup do you serve/have? 「你們供應什么湯?」
- Some more water please. 「請再幫我加些水。」
- I prefer something light/spicy. 「我想來點兒清淡/辣的。」
- Spicy or mild? 「辣還是不辣?」
- All right. I'll take that. 「好的,就要那個。」
- Excuse me, I’ve been eating for quite a while. I was wondering if my order is ready? / Is my order ready? 「不好意思,我已經等很久了!我想問我的餐點好了嗎?」
- Excuse me, I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem like what I ordered. / This isn't what I ordered. 「這不是我們點的菜。」
- Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 「麻煩告訴我廁所在哪里。」
- May I beg your pardon? / Pardon me? / Could you repeat that, please? 「請問您能重復一下嗎?」
- Can I get/have this to go? / can I have a box for the leftover? 「這可以外帶嗎? / 能不能給我個盒子打包?」
- Can I have the check? / Could I have the bill, please? / Check, please. 「我可以買單了嗎? / 請拿賬單過來好嗎?」
- Something's wrong with my bill, I didn't have the beer. 「我的賬單有問題,我沒有喝過啤酒。」
- Can I have pay with Alipay, please? 「我能用支付寶結賬嗎?」
- Let's split this. 「我們各自付帳吧。」
- Keep the change. 「不用找零了。」
options/starters/appetizers: 前菜/開胃菜
entrée/main course:主菜
sides:配菜
salads:沙拉
soups:湯
drinks:飲料
desserts:甜點
牛排幾分熟:凈生(blue)、一分熟(rare)、三分熟(medium rare)、五分熟(medium)、七分熟(medium well)、全熟(well done)
飲料杯型:小(small)、中(medium)、大(large)
Hot 熱的、Iced 冰的、light ice 少冰 、Easy on ice 少冰、No ice 不加冰。
調味料:番茄醬(ketchup)、燒烤醬(barbecue)、酸甜醬(sweet and sour)、色拉醬()
麥當勞
星巴克
- 杯型:中杯(tall)、大杯(grande)、特大杯(venti)
- 飲料類型:卡布奇諾(Cappuccino)、焦糖瑪奇朵(Caramel Macchiato)、拿鐵(Latte)、摩卡(Mocha)、美式咖啡(Americano)、濃縮咖啡(Espresso)、星冰樂(Frappuccino)
- 低咖啡因咖啡:decaf
- 濃縮咖啡計算單位:shots,可以是single/double/triple/quad shot
- 糖漿:syrup,可以是焦糖(caramel)、榛果(hazelnut)、香草(vanilla)
- 牛奶:milk,可以是全脂牛奶(whole milk)、脫脂牛奶(not-fit milk)、豆奶(soy milk)
- 客制化:custom,可以是不要泡沫(no foam)、不要鮮奶油(no whipped cream)
- 飲料名稱:drink,可以是焦糖瑪奇朵(CM)
酒店住宿
- Do you have any vacancies now? 「請問目前有空房間嗎?」
- Are there any rooms available during the New Year's holiday?「新年假期期間還有空房嗎?」
- I want to book a room. 「我想預定房間。」
- I made a reservation and I'd like to check in. 「我訂了房間,現在想辦理住宿登記。」
- I'd like to make a reservation for May 3rd. / I'd like to book a single/double room for 3 nights from...to... 「我想預定一間房。」 / 「我要訂一間雙人房從…到…,共三晚。」,注意:double room指能睡兩個人的雙人大床房,twin room才是標準雙人間(2張單人床)。
- We will arrive on July 10 and leave on the 15. 「我們會在7月10號抵達,15號離開。」
- I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available? 「我還沒有預定,還有一間單人間嗎?」
- I’d like to stay for two nights, please. 「我要待兩晚。」
- How much is this room per night? 「這間房每晚多少錢?」
- What's the fare? 「房間價格多少?」
- Can I have a room overlooking the river/sea/park, please? 「我能要一間海景房嗎?」
- That's fine. I'll take it. 「好,我要那一間。」
- Does my room have a bathroom? 「房間有浴室嗎?」
- Does the hotel have a restaurant? 「酒店里有餐廳嗎?」
- Can I have a wake-up call, please? 「請問有叫早服務嗎?」
- Is breakfast included in the prize? 「早餐包含在價格里面了嗎?」
- When do you serve breakfast? 「早餐幾點開始供應?」
- Can you tell me how to find my room, please? 「能告訴我房間在哪里嗎?」
- What’s the reception number? 「接待電話是多少?」
- The hair drier in my room doesn’t work. Please replace a new one for me. Could you deal with it now? 「我房間的吹風機壞了,麻煩換一個新的。」
- Could I store/check my luggage here? 「我可以把行李寄存在這嗎?」
- I want an extension of my room? 「我想要續房。」
- What time is checkout? 「什么時間結賬退房?」
- I'd like to check out now, please. 「我想要現在辦理退房。」
- I’m checking out now. Can I have my bill, please? 「我現在想結賬。請給我賬單,好嗎?」
- Can I pay by credit card? / Do you take credit cards? 「我可以用信用卡支付嗎?」
- I’d like a receipt, please. 「請給我開張收據。」
購物
- How are you? - I’m good. / I’m just looking. 「我很好。」 / 「我只是隨便逛逛。」
- Do you have this in a smaller size? 「這件有沒有小一點的?」
- Is this on sale? 「這有在打折嗎?」
- Can I try this on? 「我可以試穿嗎?」
- I’ll take it. 「我要買這件。」
打電話
- 「接電話/你是誰」:This is Shawyer, who's speaking? / Shawyer's speaking. May I ask who's speaking? / Who's calling, please?
- 「我就是」:This is he. / Speaking. / Him speaking.
- 「你打錯電話了」:You've got/dialed the wrong number.
- 「有什么事嗎」:May I ask what this is regarding?
- 「說明來電緣由」:I'm calling to ... / I'm calling about some issues with ...
- 「信號不好/聽不清」:I'm sorry. You're breaking up. Can you repeat that? 不好意思,你那邊斷斷續續的,可以重復一遍嗎? / I'm having really bad reception. 我這邊信號很不好。
- 「稍等一下」:Hang on (a second)(不太正式,用于比較熟的人) / Would you mind holding on a moment, please?(正式)
- 「能說慢一點嗎」:Could you please speak a little more slowly, please?
- 「大點聲音說」:Would you mind speaking up, please?
- 「需要拼寫」:Would you mind spelling that for me? / Can you spell it?
- 「一會給我打過來可以嗎」:Would you mind calling back?
- 「不方便接電話/什么時候方便回電」:When is a good time to call?
- 「談話結束」:It's been great talking to you. Have a great day!