when you say nothing at all
It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart 真令人驚異 你可以一語說中我的心事
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark 不需要任何語言 你能成為黑暗中的光明
Try as I may I could never explain 試著解釋我無法解釋的
What I hear when you don’t say a thing 你不說話時我依然能明白?
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me 你臉上的笑容告訴我你需要我
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me 在你眼中有一份真誠告訴我你永遠不會離開我
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me when ever I fall 你輕觸的手在說當我摔到你會把我接住 You say it best..when you say nothing at all 當你不說話的時候 你表達的最清楚?
All day long I can hear people talking out loud 每一天我聽到人群大聲談論
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd) 但是你近距離的擁抱 淹沒了吵雜的人群
Try as they may they can never define 試著解釋 卻永遠無法定義
What’s been said between your heart and mine 那些我們心的悄悄話?
(you say it best when you say nothing at all You say it best when you say nothing at all..) 當你不說話的時候 你表達的最清楚
The smile on your face 你臉上的笑容
The truth in your eyes 你眼中有一份真誠
The touch of your hand 你輕觸的手
Let’s me know that you need me.. 讓我知道你需要我..
? (you say it best when you say nothing at all You say it best when you say nothing at all..) 當你不說話的時候 你表達的最清楚
The smile on your face 你臉上的笑容
The truth in your eyes 你眼中有一份真誠
The touch of your hand 你輕觸的手
Let’s me know that you need me.. 讓我知道你需要我..?
(you say it best when you say nothing at all You say it best when you say nothing at all..) 當你不說話的時候 你表達的最清楚..