傷口是光進入你內心的地方。
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
你正在尋找的東西也在尋找你。
“What you seek is seeking you.”
你的任務不是去尋找愛,而只是尋找并發現你內心構筑起來的反抗它的障礙。
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
不要悲傷。你失去的任何東西都會以另一種形式回來。
“Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
你生而有翼,為何喜歡爬行?
“You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
情人們并不最終相遇某處。他們一直在彼此之中。
“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
宇宙中的一切都在你體內,向內尋求一切的答案。
“Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.”
忘掉安全感,到你所害怕的地方去生活。摧毀你的名聲,作一個聲名狼藉的人。
“Forget safety,Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation ,Be Notorious .”
昨天的我聰明,想去改變這個世界。今天的我智慧,正在改進自我。
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing Myself."
我涅槃,我重生。
“I died. I am reborn.”
當我失望無比,我感到鼓舞
當我毀滅坍塌,我能夠愈合
當我寂靜堅定如同大地
我才言語
用如同閃電般的低音訴與每一人
“The minute I'm disappointed, I feel encouraged.
When I'm ruined, I'm healed.
When I'm quiet and solid as the ground, then I talk
the low tones of thunder for everyone.
只有用眼睛相愛的人才會分開...對于那些用心和靈魂在相愛的人來說,這個世界沒有離別。
Goodbyes are only for those love with eyes...Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
你還不知道嗎?是你發出的光點亮了這個世界。
Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.
我們都從虛空星辰般旋轉四散的塵埃中誕生。
We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.
你感受到的痛苦是信使,傾聽他們帶來的信息。
These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
不要擔心你的生活在發生顛覆。你怎知道過去的生活一定比將來的要好?
Do not worry that your life is turnning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?