未選擇的路---羅伯特·弗羅斯特
第一節
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,黃色的樹林里分出兩條路,
And sorry I could not travel both可惜我不能同時去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood我在那路口久久佇立,
And looked down one as far as I could我向著一條路極目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth.直到它消失在叢林深處。
第二節
Then took the other, as just as fair,但我卻選擇了另一條路,
And having perhaps the better claim,它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;顯得更誘人,更美麗;
Though as for that the passing there雖然在這條小路上,
Had worn them really about the same.很少留下旅人的足跡。
第三節
And both that morning equally lay那天清晨落葉滿地,
In leaves no step had trodden back.兩條路都未經腳印沾染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!啊,留下一條路等改日再見!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,但我知道路徑延綿無盡頭,
I doubted if I should ever come back.恐怕我難以再回返。
第四節
I shall be telling this with a sigh,也許多少年后在某個地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:我將輕聲嘆息把往事回顧:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--一片樹林里分出了兩條路——
I took the one less traveled by,而我選擇了人跡更少的一條,
And that has made all the difference.從此決定了我一生的道路。
羅伯特·弗羅斯特(ROBERT FROST) (1874一1963)美國詩人,生于加利福尼亞州,是在馬薩諸塞州 勞倫斯上的中學,也在達特第斯學院時而務農,時而到中學教希臘語和拉丁語。他的第一部詩集出版于1913年。被認為是“新英格蘭的農民詩人”。他通過自然來表達一種象征意義,而不是什么田園式的思鄉情調。弗羅斯特是一位獨具風格的美國現代詩人。
各段詳解
第一節:他站在人生的路口上,他兩條都想去,猶豫不決。
第二節:他選擇人少的一條路,這條路充滿挑戰。
第三節:他想留下一條路改日再來走,但路很長很長。他知道自己不可能再回來了。
第四節:他回憶他的往事,又想起了那片森林,未選擇的那條路.
詩人告訴我們:人生的道路千萬條,但一個人一生中往往只能選擇其中的一條,一旦選定了絕無重走之機,所以,必須慎重;人生的道路上不要隨波逐流,而要經過自己慎重的思考,做出獨立自主的選擇。