【每日英語聽力】20180718 TED演講 The?history?of?human?emotions#Tiffany?Watt?Smith

I would like to begin with a little experiment. In a moment, I'm going to ask if you would close your eyes

我想要從一個小實驗開始。等一下,我會請各位閉上眼睛,

and see if you can work out what emotions you're feeling right now.

看看你們是否能搞懂 你們感受到的情緒是什麼。

Now, you're not going to tell anyone or anything. The idea is to see how easy or perhaps hard you find it

你不能跟任何人說任何話。我是想讓各位了解, 要指出自己的感受是什麼

to pinpoint exactly what you're feeling. And I thought I'd give you 10 seconds to do this.

有多容易或困難。我想我就給各位十秒鐘來做這件事。

OK? Right, let's start.

好嗎?好,咱們開始吧。

OK, that's it, time's up. How did it go?

好,時間到。進行得如何?

You were probably feeling a little bit under pressure, maybe suspicious of the person next to you.

你可能覺得有一點壓力,也許對旁邊的人感到有點懷疑。

Did they definitely have their eyes closed? Perhaps you felt some strange, distant worry

他們真的有把眼睛閉上嗎?也許你感受到的是 奇怪又遙遠的擔心,

about that email you sent this morning or excitement about something you've got planned for this evening.

擔心你今天早上寄出的電子郵件, 或是對你今晚計畫 要做的事感到興奮。

Maybe you felt that exhilaration that comes when we get together in big groups of people like this;

也許你感受到的是像 這麼一大群人聚集在一起時 會產生的愉快感;

the Welsh called it "hwyl," from the word for boat sails.

威爾斯人稱之為 「hwyl(熾熱感情)」,這個字是來自船帆。

Or maybe you felt all of these things. There are some emotions which wash the world in a single color,

也許以上的感受你通通都有。有一些情緒會用 單一顏色來洗滌世界,

like the terror felt as a car skids. But more often, our emotions crowd and jostle together

比如當車子打滑時感受到的恐懼。但通常,我們的情緒 會聚集緊貼在一起,

until it is actually quite hard to tell them apart. Some slide past so quickly you'd hardly even notice them,

最後變得很難將它們分開。有些情緒一閃即逝, 你幾乎不會注意到,

like the nostalgia that will make you reach out to grab a familiar brand in the supermarket.

就像鄉愁,它會讓你想要伸出手, 在超級市場中去拿起熟悉的品牌。

And then there are others that we hurry away from, fearing that they'll burst on us,

還有其他情緒,是我們急著脫離的,害怕它們會從我們身上蹦出來,

like the jealousy that causes you to search a loved one's pockets. And of course, there are some emotions which are so peculiar,

比如嫉妒,會讓你想去搜索 你愛人的口袋中有什麼。當然,還有些情緒相當奇怪,

you might not even know what to call them. Perhaps sitting there, you had a little tingle of a desire

你甚至不知道它們叫什麼。也許坐在這里, 你會有小小的慾望,

for an emotion one eminent French sociologist called "ilinx," the delirium that comes with minor acts of chaos.

想要被著名法國社會學家 稱為「ilinx」的情緒刺激,這是種因為制造混亂的小行為 所產生的興奮感。

For example, if you stood up right now and emptied the contents of your bag all over the floor.

比如,你現在站起來, 掏出你包包中的所有東西, 隨便丟在地上。

Perhaps you experienced one of those odd, untranslatable emotions for which there's no obvious English equivalent.

也許你有經歷過那些怪異、 無法解譯的情緒, 沒有明確的英文字可以用來描述。

You might have felt the feeling the Dutch called "gezelligheid," being cozy and warm inside with friends when it's cold and damp outside.

你可能會有一種荷蘭人稱為 「gezelligheid」的感受,當外在環境又冷又濕時, 內在因為朋友而感到舒服和溫暖。

Maybe if you were really lucky, you felt this:

也許你非常幸運,你感覺到這個:

"basorexia," a sudden urge to kiss someone.

是種突然想親吻某人的沖動。(笑聲)

(Laughter) We live in an age

在我們所處的時代, 關於情緒的知識 是極重要且有用的東西,

when knowledge of emotions is an extremely important commodity, where emotions are used to explain many things,

情緒會被用來解釋許多事物,會被我們的政客利用,

exploited by our politicians, manipulated by algorithms.

會被演算法操縱。情緒智慧是種技能,

Emotional intelligence, which is the skill of being able to recognize and name your own emotions and those of other people,

能夠認出且說出你自己的情緒 以及他人的情緒,情緒智慧被認為相當重要, 所以在我們的學校和企業中都會教,

is considered so important, that this is taught in our schools and businesses and encouraged by our health services.

連我們的保健服務 都會鼓勵要有情緒智慧。但,盡管上述這些,

But despite all of this, I sometimes wonder

我有時還會納悶, 我們去思考情緒的方式 是否變得沒創意了。

if the way we think about emotions is becoming impoverished. Sometimes, we're not even that clear what an emotion even is.

有時,我們甚至不清楚情緒是什麼。你們可能有聽過一個理論,

You've probably heard the theory that our entire emotional lives can be boiled down

我們的整個情緒生活可以被濃縮 成為少數幾種基本情緒。

to a handful of basic emotions. This idea is actually about 2,000 years old,

這個想法其實已經有兩千年歷史,但在我們自己的時代, 一些演化心理學家指出,

but in our own time, some evolutionary psychologists have suggested that these six emotions --

這六種情緒──快樂、悲傷、恐懼、 反感、生氣、驚訝──

happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, anger, surprise -- are expressed by everyone across the globe in exactly the same way,

全世界所有人表達 這些情緒的方式完全一樣, 因此,這幾種基本情緒就代表了。

and therefore represent the building blocks of our entire emotional lives.

堆疊出我們整個情緒生活的幾種積木。如果你們用這種方式來看情緒,

Well, if you look at an emotion like this, then it looks like a simple reflex:

情緒看起來就會像是簡單的反射:它是由外在困境所觸發,

it's triggered by an external predicament, it's hardwired,

它是與生俱來的,它是用來保護我們不受傷害的。

it's there to protect us from harm. So you see a bear, your heart rate quickens,

所以你看到熊時,心跳就會加速,瞳孔會放大,覺得害怕, 然後你就會跑得非常非常快。

your pupils dilate, you feel frightened, you run very, very fast. The problem with this picture is,

這個寫照的問題是,它并沒有完全捕捉到情緒的本質。

it doesn't entirely capture what an emotion is. Of course, the physiology is extremely important,

當然,生理學是相當重要的, 但并不是在任何時候 我們有任何感覺時,

but it's not the only reason why we feel the way we do at any given moment.

原因都一定是生理學。我可以告訴各位,在十二世紀,

What if I was to tell you that in the 12th century, some troubadours didn't see yawning

有些吟游詩人并不認為打哈欠,是因為太累或太無聊所造成, 和我們現今認知不同,

as caused by tiredness or boredom like we do today, but thought it a symbol of the deepest love?

他們認為打哈欠象徵的是最深的愛。還有,在同樣那個時期, 勇敢的人、騎士,

Or that in that same period, brave men -- knights -- commonly fainted out of dismay?

常常會因為驚慌而昏倒。 我還可以告訴各位,

What if I was to tell you that some early Christians who lived in the desert

早期一些住在沙漠的基督徒 相信會飛的惡魔通常 都會在午餐時間出來,

believed that flying demons who mainly came out at lunchtime could infect them with an emotion they called "accidie,"

這些惡魔會讓他們感染到 所謂「accidie」的情緒, 是一種昏睡狀態,

a kind of lethargy that was sometimes so intense it could even kill them?

這狀態有時候強到足以致人於死。或是我們現今所知且熱愛的無聊,

Or that boredom, as we know and love it today, was first really only felt by the Victorians,

最初只有維多利亞女王時代的人 才會感覺到它,是針對關於閑暇時間 和自我改善的新點子所做出的反應。

in response to new ideas about leisure time and self-improvement? What if we were to think again

我們可以再重新想想 那些怪異、無法解譯的情緒,

about those odd, untranslatable words for emotions and wonder whether some cultures might feel an emotion more intensely

并且思忖是否有些文化對於 某種情緒的感受更強一些,只因為他們花了心力去 把那情緒命名,然後去談論它?

just because they've bothered to name and talk about it, like the Russian "toska,"

就像俄國人有「toska」, 一種讓人不滿意到發火的感覺,

a feeling of maddening dissatisfaction said to blow in from the great plains.

據說是從北美大平原吹來的情緒。 在認知科學領域中 最近期的發展顯示,

The most recent developments in cognitive science show that emotions are not simple reflexes,

情緒并非僅是反射, 而是相當復雜、有彈性的系統,

but immensely complex, elastic systems that respond both to the biologies that we've inherited

這些系統對於我們繼承的生物學,以及我們現在所處的文化都會有反應。

and to the cultures that we live in now. They are cognitive phenomena.

它們是認知現象。它們不只是由我們的身體,

They're shaped not just by our bodies, but by our thoughts, our concepts, our language.

也由我們的思想、 觀念、語言形塑出來。 神經科學家麗莎.費德曼.巴瑞特。

The neuroscientist Lisa Feldman Barrett has become very interested in this dynamic relationship between words and emotions.

對於言詞和情緒間的動態關系 很感興趣。她主張,當我們學到關於 一種情緒的一個新單字時,

She argues that when we learn a new word for an emotion, new feelings are sure to follow.

接著就一定會有新感覺出現。身為歷史學家,我長久以來 一直猜想,隨著語言的改變,

As a historian, I've long suspected that as language changes, our emotions do, too.

我們的情緒也會改變。當我們回頭看過去, 很容易看到情緒的改變,

When we look to the past, it's easy to see that emotions have changed, sometimes very dramatically,

有時候改變得很大,以因應新的文化期待、宗教信仰,

in response to new cultural expectations and religious beliefs, new ideas about gender, ethnicity and age,

以及對性別、種族、年齡的新想法,甚至因應新的政治和經濟意識形態。

even in response to new political and economic ideologies. There is a historicity to emotions

情緒是有史實性的,我們直到最近才開始了解這一點。

that we are only recently starting to understand. So I agree absolutely that it does us good to learn new words for emotions,

我絕對同意學習關於情緒的新字詞 對我們來說是有益的,但我認為我們還要再進一步。

but I think we need to go further. I think to be truly emotionally intelligent,

我認為,若要真正有情緒智慧,我們就得要了解那些字詞的來源,

we need to understand where those words have come from, and what ideas about how we ought to live and behave

以及它們偷偷夾帶著哪些想法, 關於我們該如何過生活、該做出什麼行為舉止的想法。

they are smuggling along with them. Let me tell you a story.

讓我告訴各位一個故事。故事始於十七世紀末的一間閣樓,

It begins in a garret in the late 17th century, in the Swiss university town of Basel.

在瑞士的大學鎮巴塞爾。住在閣樓里的是一位很認真的學生, 他離家六十英哩。

Inside, there's a dedicated student living some 60 miles away from home. He stops turning up to his lectures,

他不再出現在他的課堂上,他的朋友去探望他, 發現他很沮喪且在發燒,

and his friends come to visit and they find him dejected and feverish, having heart palpitations,

他有心悸,身體突然有奇怪的酸痛。

strange sores breaking out on his body. Doctors are called,

醫生被找來了, 他們認為狀況很嚴重,

and they think it's so serious that prayers are said for him in the local church.

甚至在當地教堂里為他禱告。 當他們正準備要把 這位年輕人送回家,

And it's only when they're preparing to return this young man home so that he can die,

讓他能死在家鄉,他們才了解發生了什麼事,

that they realize what's going on, because once they lift him onto the stretcher,

因為當他們把他抬起來放到擔架上,他的呼吸就沒那麼費力了。

his breathing becomes less labored. And by the time he's got to the gates of his hometown,

當到了他家鄉的城門時,他幾乎完全恢復了。

he's almost entirely recovered. And that's when they realize

那時他們才了解,他的問題是出於 一種非常強大的思鄉病。

that he's been suffering from a very powerful form of homesickness. It's so powerful, that it might have killed him.

強大到很可能會害死他。在 1688 年,有一位年輕醫生 叫做約翰尼斯.霍費爾,

Well, in 1688, a young doctor, Johannes Hofer, heard of this case and others like it

他聽到了這個案例 以及其他相似案例,把這種病命名為「鄉愁」。

and christened the illness "nostalgia." The diagnosis quickly caught on in medical circles around Europe.

這項診斷很快就在 歐洲的醫療圈傳開。 英國人還認為自己免疫,

The English actually thought they were probably immune because of all the travel they did in the empire and so on.

因為他們在大英帝國 做過這麼多旅行等等。但很快在英國也有案例開始出現了。

But soon there were cases cropping up in Britain, too. The last person to die from nostalgia

最後一個死於鄉愁的人。是一名美國大兵, 一次大戰時在法國作戰。

was an American soldier fighting during the First World War in France. How is it possible that you could die from nostalgia

怎麼可能真有人死於鄉愁,而且還是不到一百年前的事?

less than a hundred years ago? But today, not only does the word mean something different --

但現今,鄉愁這個詞 有不同的意義──對於失去的時間, 而非失去的地方,感到煩惱──

a sickening for a lost time rather than a lost place -- but homesickness itself is seen as less serious,

而且思鄉這件事本身 也不那麼被認真看待了, 有點像是被降級了,從會致死的病

sort of downgraded from something you could die from to something you're mainly worried your kid might be suffering from

降級到只是你擔心 你的孩子在朋友家過夜時。可能會有的感受而已。

at a sleepover. This change seems to have happened in the early 20th century.

這種轉變似乎是在 二十世紀初發生的。但為什麼?

But why? Was it the invention of telephones or the expansion of the railways?

是因為電話的發明或是鐵路的擴展?還是因為現代性的到來,

Was it perhaps the coming of modernity, with its celebration of restlessness and travel and progress

頌揚的是不定性、旅行、前進, 讓這種煩惱?

that made sickening for the familiar seem rather unambitious?

變得似乎很平凡了?你我都繼承了那種價值觀的大轉變,

You and I inherit that massive transformation in values, and it's one reason why we might not feel homesickness today

那是現今我們的思鄉感不會像以前。那麼劇烈的原因之一。

as acutely as we used to. It's important to understand

很重要的是要了解到, 這些歷史的大改變 會影響我們的情緒,

that these large historical changes influence our emotions partly because they affect how we feel about how we feel.

部分原因是因為它們會影響 我們對自己感受的感受。現今,我們頌揚快樂。

Today, we celebrate happiness. Happiness is supposed to make us better workers

快樂應該會讓我們成為更好的工作者、父母、伴侶;

and parents and partners; it's supposed to make us live longer.

快樂應該會讓我們更長壽。在十六世紀,

In the 16th century, sadness was thought to do most of those things.

悲傷有上述大部分的功能。 在那個時期,甚至有可能 自助書籍的內容,

It's even possible to read self-help books from that period which try to encourage sadness in readers

是列出一堆讓人失望的理由,來鼓勵讀者悲傷。

by giving them lists of reasons to be disappointed. (Laughter)

(笑聲)自助書作者認為你能夠 培養悲傷這項技能,

These self-help authors thought you could cultivate sadness as a skill, since being expert in it would make you more resilient

當你變成悲傷專家,難免遇到壞事發生時, 你的恢復力就會較佳。

when something bad did happen to you, as invariably it would. I think we could learn from this today.

我想,現今我們能從這現象中學習。現今,若感到悲傷,你可能會 無法忍受,甚至有點羞恥。

Feel sad today, and you might feel impatient, even a little ashamed. Feel sad in the 16th century, and you might feel a little bit smug.

在十六世紀,若感到悲傷, 你可能會覺得有點沾沾自喜。當然,我們的情緒不只會隨時間改變,

Of course, our emotions don't just change across time, they also change from place to place.

不同地方的情緒也會有不同。巴布亞紐幾內亞的拜寧人 會說「awumbuk」,

The Baining people of Papua New Guinea speak of "awumbuk," a feeling of lethargy that descends when a houseguest finally leaves.

來家里過夜的訪客終於離開之後 會突然出現的一種沒精打采感。(笑聲)

(Laughter) Now, you or I might feel relief,

這種時候,你我可能會覺得松了一口氣,但在拜寧文化中,

but in Baining culture, departing guests are thought to shed a sort of heaviness

人們認為即將離開的客人 會落下一種沉重感,這樣他們會比較容易上路,

so they can travel more easily, and this heaviness infects the air and causes this awumbuk.

而這種沉重感會感染空氣, 造成主人的這種 awumbuk。 他們的做法是把 一碗水放在外面整夜,

And so what they do is leave a bowl of water out overnight to absorb this air,

來吸收這種空氣, 隔天一早,他們起床就會做個儀式,

and then very early the next morning, they wake up and have a ceremony and throw the water away.

然後把這碗水丟掉。 還有一個好例子,

Now, here's a good example of spiritual practices and geographical realities combining

說明將靈修和地理現實結合, 將一種獨特的情緒帶到人生中,

to bring a distinct emotion into life and make it disappear again.

再讓它消失。我最喜歡的情緒之一, 是一個日本字「amae」。

One of my favorite emotions is a Japanese word, "amae." Amae is a very common word in Japan,

在日本,amae 是個很常見的字,但很難翻譯。

but it is actually quite hard to translate. It means something like the pleasure that you get

它的意思類似是一種愉悅, 當你能暫時將你人生責任交給他人時。

when you're able to temporarily hand over responsibility for your life to someone else.

產生的愉悅。(笑聲)

(Laughter) Now, anthropologists suggest

人類學者指出, 在日本會將這個字命名

that one reason why this word might have been named and celebrated in Japan

并頌揚的原因之一,是因為該國在傳統上 有種集體主義文化,

is because of that country's traditionally collectivist culture, whereas the feeling of dependency

而依賴的感受,可能會被英語人士 認為是令人憂慮的,

may be more fraught amongst English speakers, who have learned to value self-sufficiency and individualism.

因為這些人過去學的是 自給自足及個人主義。這樣說可能有點過分簡單化,

This might be a little simplistic, but it is tantalizing.

但很讓人著迷。有沒有可能,我們的情緒語言 告訴我們的,不只是我們的感受,

What might our emotional languages tell us not just about what we feel, but about what we value most?

還有我們最珍視的是什麼? 大部分的人告訴我們 要注意我們的幸福,

Most people who tell us to pay attention to our well-being talk of the importance of naming our emotions.

他們會談到將我們的情緒 名稱說出來的重要性。但這些名字并不是中立的標簽。

But these names aren't neutral labels. They are freighted with our culture's values and expectations,

它們裝滿了我們文化的價值和期待,它們會傳遞關於我們認為 我們是什麼人的想法。

and they transmit ideas about who we think we are. Learning new and unusual words for emotions will help attune us

學習新的和不尋常的情緒字詞,能協助我們適應內在人生中 紋理更細密的面向。

to the more finely grained aspects of our inner lives. But more than this, I think these words are worth caring about,

不只如此,我認為 這些字詞是值得在乎的, 因為它們會提醒我們,我們的想法

because they remind us how powerful the connection is between what we think

和我們最終的感受間的連結有多強大。要有真正的情緒智慧,我們得要了解

and how we end up feeling. True emotional intelligence requires that we understand

社會、政治和文化的力量, 因為這些力量形塑了 我們相信我們擁有的情緒,

the social, the political, the cultural forces that have shaped what we've come to believe about our emotions

我們也需要去了解 快樂、恨、愛或生氣 現在可能還如何在改變著。

and understand how happiness or hatred or love or anger might still be changing now.

因為如果我們想要測量我們的情緒, 并在我們的學校中教導情緒,

Because if we want to measure our emotions and teach them in our schools

且在我們的政客告訴我們 情緒有多重要時能夠傾聽,那麼我們最好要能夠了解

and listen as our politicians tell us how important they are, then it is a good idea that we understand

我們對於情緒的假設是來自何處,

where the assumptions we have about them have come from,

以及現在它們是否仍然 真正在對我們說話。我想要用我身為歷史學家常常

and whether they still truly speak to us now. I want to end with an emotion I often feel

感受到的一種情緒來作結。是個法文字「dépaysement」。

when I'm working as a historian. It's a French word, "dépaysement."

當你身處在一個不熟悉的地方時, 會產生的暈眩迷失方向感。身為歷史學家,我最喜歡的一點是

It evokes the giddy disorientation that you feel in an unfamiliar place. One of my favorite parts of being a historian

當我完全視為理所當然的東西,我人生中非常熟悉的部分,

is when something I've completely taken for granted, some very familiar part of my life,

突然又變得陌生了。Dépaysement 會使人不安,

is suddenly made strange again. Dépaysement is unsettling,

但也讓人興奮。我希望你們現在也有 一點點這樣子的感受。

but it's exciting, too. And I hope you might be having just a little glimpse of it right now.

謝謝。(掌聲)

Thank you. (Applause)

?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剝皮案震驚了整個濱河市,隨后出現的幾起案子,更是在濱河造成了極大的恐慌,老刑警劉巖,帶你破解...
    沈念sama閱讀 227,533評論 6 531
  • 序言:濱河連續發生了三起死亡事件,死亡現場離奇詭異,居然都是意外死亡,警方通過查閱死者的電腦和手機,發現死者居然都...
    沈念sama閱讀 98,055評論 3 414
  • 文/潘曉璐 我一進店門,熙熙樓的掌柜王于貴愁眉苦臉地迎上來,“玉大人,你說我怎么就攤上這事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 175,365評論 0 373
  • 文/不壞的土叔 我叫張陵,是天一觀的道長。 經常有香客問我,道長,這世上最難降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 62,561評論 1 307
  • 正文 為了忘掉前任,我火速辦了婚禮,結果婚禮上,老公的妹妹穿的比我還像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他們只是感情好,可當我...
    茶點故事閱讀 71,346評論 6 404
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭開白布。 她就那樣靜靜地躺著,像睡著了一般。 火紅的嫁衣襯著肌膚如雪。 梳的紋絲不亂的頭發上,一...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 54,889評論 1 321
  • 那天,我揣著相機與錄音,去河邊找鬼。 笑死,一個胖子當著我的面吹牛,可吹牛的內容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,決...
    沈念sama閱讀 42,978評論 3 439
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我猛地睜開眼,長吁一口氣:“原來是場噩夢啊……” “哼!你這毒婦竟也來了?” 一聲冷哼從身側響起,我...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 42,118評論 0 286
  • 序言:老撾萬榮一對情侶失蹤,失蹤者是張志新(化名)和其女友劉穎,沒想到半個月后,有當地人在樹林里發現了一具尸體,經...
    沈念sama閱讀 48,637評論 1 333
  • 正文 獨居荒郊野嶺守林人離奇死亡,尸身上長有42處帶血的膿包…… 初始之章·張勛 以下內容為張勛視角 年9月15日...
    茶點故事閱讀 40,558評論 3 354
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相戀三年,在試婚紗的時候發現自己被綠了。 大學時的朋友給我發了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃飯的照片。...
    茶點故事閱讀 42,739評論 1 369
  • 序言:一個原本活蹦亂跳的男人離奇死亡,死狀恐怖,靈堂內的尸體忽然破棺而出,到底是詐尸還是另有隱情,我是刑警寧澤,帶...
    沈念sama閱讀 38,246評論 5 355
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F島的核電站,受9級特大地震影響,放射性物質發生泄漏。R本人自食惡果不足惜,卻給世界環境...
    茶點故事閱讀 43,980評論 3 346
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一處隱蔽的房頂上張望。 院中可真熱鬧,春花似錦、人聲如沸。這莊子的主人今日做“春日...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 34,362評論 0 25
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我抬頭看了看天上的太陽。三九已至,卻和暖如春,著一層夾襖步出監牢的瞬間,已是汗流浹背。 一陣腳步聲響...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 35,619評論 1 280
  • 我被黑心中介騙來泰國打工, 沒想到剛下飛機就差點兒被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道東北人。 一個月前我還...
    沈念sama閱讀 51,347評論 3 390
  • 正文 我出身青樓,卻偏偏與公主長得像,于是被迫代替她去往敵國和親。 傳聞我的和親對象是個殘疾皇子,可洞房花燭夜當晚...
    茶點故事閱讀 47,702評論 2 370

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容

  • 是誰把相思寄給明月 是誰又把相思釀成了苦酒 這天涯的路,是否有盡頭 有三干白發,就有三干離愁 等風起的時候 等雪停...
    柳四公子閱讀 219評論 0 0
  • 非口語溝通:通過非語言途徑所呈現的信息。包括:姿勢、動作、表情、外貌、接觸、距離等。 非口語溝通主導著關系。所有行...
    宇航讀書閱讀 188評論 0 0
  • 隨著慧聰書院釣魚臺股權激勵方案班的熱門,現在社會上很多人都來講股改。這就產生了順應老板的喜好講股改,和客觀地講股改...
    付何萍閱讀 392評論 0 0